Founded by managing attorney Diana Taylor, S.T. Legal Group helps employees and employers manage the often complicated employment relationship. Our office assists in all areas of employment law, including hiring, discipline, promotion, performance improvement, and termination.
S.T. Legal Group also handles all aspects of litigation, should the need arise. Our experience includes having successfully prosecuted and defended disputes in the following categories:
- Unpaid commission, bonus, and severance payments;
- Unpaid overtime and other wages;
- Employee and independent contractor classifications;
- Non-compete, non-solicitation, and confidentiality enforcement and defense;
- Breach of employment agreement, offer letter, and severance agreement;
- Age, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion and other discrimination based claims;
- Retaliatory discharge on the basis of using workers’ compensation benefits and reporting issues of health and public safety;
- Violations of the Illinois Whistleblower Act;
- Accommodation requests and failure to accommodate;
- Family Medical Leave Act requests and interference claims; and
- Unemployment eligibility disputes.
Our goal is to make the complex laws governing the employment relationship manageable. When disputes arise, we seek to be your advocate and assist you in reaching an amicable resolution. We look forward to working with you.